Sometimes as our loved one ages they may experience difficulty trying to manage and do those day-to-day required tasks. Our caregivers can provide homemaker services around the house to make it easier for your loved one to remain in their home.
Below are some examples of homemaker services we can help out with:
- Meal planning and preparation
- Grocery shopping and food organization
- Monitor food expiration
- Laundry and linens
- Light cleaning and taking out garbage
- Ironing laundry
- Washing dishes and clean kitchen
- Plants care
- Organize closets
- Dust furniture
- Pet care
- Running errands
- Bill and mail organization
- And much more!